Loving the Brand - Nars.


So today I am starting a new series on my blog where I will pick my favourite few products from one brand and talk about why I love them, I'm hoping this will be helpful for anyone who is looking into trying a new brand but isn't sure what to try first!

Although I have a few foundations that I really love, Nars Sheer Glow has to be my holy grail, I always go back to it as it gives me that natural finish with a luminosity that I crave with my dry skin. The coverage I would say is medium and can be built up on me, I mainly apply it with a brush as I get higher coverage but with a damp beauty blender it works like a dream and gives the most skin-like finish. 

Now onto the cult favourite; the Creamy Concealer - well this little guy lives up to his high coverage name and blends effortlessly. I am always on the hunt for a good concealer as I was 'blessed' with dark circles that no matter how much water I drink and sleep I get do not budge on bit; I decided to pick this up as there was so much hype around it I wanted to judge it for myself, and I am well and truly on the bandwagon. I would recommend blending this in with a damp sponge as it is quite a thick formula and just looks more flawless with that application. 

Nars do the best highlighters for me as the liquid illuminators give a natural glow that hits the light perfectly without that glittery look. I do use powder highlights but can find that they show off my drier areas on my skin which is not something I want to achieve so the formula of these is perfect and they are so quick to apply. I have two shades, Hot Sands which is a more gold/rose gold that looks gorgeous with more tanned skin and Copacabana which is a lilac/opal finish that I use ALOT in the winter with a grey or taupe smokey eye .

The final shoutout is for the Velvet lip pencils, I have the shade Cruella and it is the best red lipstick I own - I find it goes on so easily and really does not budge on me. However I will say you need a balm underneath if your lips get dry in any sort of way, I use a dab of Nuxe's Reve De Miel and that does the job.


Let me know if you have any favourites from Nars in the comments below -
Thanks for reading!

X

1 comment:

  1. I love cars sheer glow!! Its my holy grail when it comes to foundation.

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete