Lancome Juicy Shakers - Cocktails for the Lips.



I was insanely excited for this Lancome release! I mean how cute are these!! I'm sure you have already heard about these Juicy Shakers but I had to do this post as I have been really enjoying them and wanted to share my thoughts.

So these contain sweet almond oil, omega 3 and cranberry oil, which nourish the lips making them feel super hydrated and plump and a pigment that will give a wash of colour to the lips. When left to settle the product will separate into half oil and half pigment so all you do is give it a little shake (hence the cocktail shaker packaging - still too cute!) and it will create your lip colour.

There are 13 shades to choose from along with a limited edition which is the blue shade I have in my picture above - this is the shade Mint to Be and looks completely bonkers when your sat applying this to your lips in public, yet it has a secret talent of simply adding what seems a clear layer to your lips but as it has the blue tone creates the look of whiter teeth and boasts a minty fresh scent. While I was looking at the shades online I couldn't just buy one so I found the shade Vanilla Pop which comes out a dusky rose shade, I have started to apply this over other lipsticks to create more comfort on the lips.

I'm really impressed with these Juicy Shakers and already want more in my collection (I need help) I think they are a fantastic idea for holiday to keep the lips hydrated and are so easy to pop in your handbag. If you can get your hands the limited Mint shade then I would highly recommend it - who doesn't want a baby blue lip oil? ..


Thanks for reading!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment