The Autumn Edit.





For my second post of the day it's just a quick one! I recently realised that I had subconciously changed my everyday makeup due to the new season without even really noticing, these are products that aren't the classic bold berrys but are the more soft warm tones that brighten the skin up. 

As I have a large Mac palette and a quad I tend to swap the quad round with whichever are my most used shades at the current time and recently those have been Paradisco, Mythology, Coppering and Antiqued all of which fall into the orange/rust kind of tones which are perfect for this time of year. 
In terms of face products I tend to change up my blush shades and in this case I have been picking up Clinique's blush in Ginger Pop which again is a rich deep orange/bronze shade, I also used this in the summer with golds so this is a all year round kind of colour. On top of that if im feeling like I want more of a glow I use the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar - again the orange shade but with more pink that adds a natural glow to the skin. 
Finally for lips and for this I tend to change up on a daily basis but I have been putting the Charlotte Tilbury lipgloss in Ibiza Nights over basically everything aswell as on its own, the gloss adds a sheer wash of nude with gold that enhances the lips when the lights hits them - absolutely stunning! 

Let me know of any Autumn staples that are worth picking up in the comments below, I read every one and will reply to any questions - Thanks for reading! 

X

1 comment:

  1. The shades in your MAC quad look gorgeous! Mythology is one of my all time favourite eyeshadows, it's so beautiful! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete