Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - Hot or Not?



Finally getting back to blogging, after finishing uni and settling into a new job I'm able to get back to what I love. Over the past year my skin has gone through what only can be described as a rough patch so I decided to update my skincare and try something new. 

I know basically the world of bloggers have already reviewed this product with rave reviews however I wanted to see if it really was worth all the hype. I've been using the cleanser for a couple of weeks now and it is fast becoming a staple for me in my daily routine and heres why... 

*It removes makeup at the same time as cleansing which for me is an absolute bonus and even gets that pesky mascara off without having to scrub at your eyes.
*It's very gentle which was a concern for me as I have sensitive skin so trying new skincare is something I tend to avoid and this has left my skin feeling comfortable and cleansed. 
*The scent is one I really enjoy, I could imagine some not loving it but I finding it relaxing and a more natural scent rather than chemically.

I would definitely say the Cleanse and Polish is worth the hype, its great for anyone that wants their routine to be quick and easy whilst still feeling cleansed. 

Thanks for reading, I read every comment and will reply to any questions! 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment