Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eyeshadow Palette.


Summer collections in the beauty world have to be my favourites, and the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess release is always perfection to me. This year I got my hands on the eyeshadow palette and it has lived up to all my expectations. The palette consists of eight shades, 5 of which are satin finish warm neutral shades while there are three shimmer shades that can really change the looks you can achieve. 



For anyone that loves a neutral eye this palette is definitely worth a look at, the shades are super blendable and easy to work with. There is the dark brown shimmer if you want to go from day to night aswell as an olive green which im loving putting on the lower lashline to change up an everyday look. 

If you're thinking about trying a new eyeshadow palette this season I would highly recommend giving this one a go, its got such versatile shades and has a lovely formula. 

Let me know what your favourite summer collection is this year, I read every comment and will reply to any questions! 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment