Little Bit of Sparkle.


 Over the past few months I've not had much time to experiment and try out new make-up looks so when the chance came I took full advantage and came up with a gold/bronzey look that adds a bit of sparkle to an everyday look. For a base I used a L'Oreal Colour Riche in the shade Golden Nude, these shadows are super pigmented and are even better when used wet. I then used a Dior Fusion Mono in the shade Mirror which is the most beautiful iridescent gold that catches the light and intensifies the L'Oreal underneath. To finish the look I used the red shade in Charlotte Tilbury's Dolce Vita palette in the outer corners and blended slightly with the bronze glitter shade. 



The intensity of the sparkle doesn't show up very well on camera but the gold is super pretty with a winged liner. I really enjoyed being able to do something abit different, I think I'll be wearing this look quite abit in the summer as the bronze colours should look abit better with a tan. I think its definitely worth trying something new and abit out of your comfort zone, I will be trying different looks more often. 

Would love to know what you guys think about this look, I read every comment and will reply to any questions! 



No comments:

Post a Comment