YSL Fusion Ink Foundation Review.


Hey Guys!

Today I'm writing a review on the new YSL Fusion Ink foundation, I bought the product about a month ago and have worn it pretty consistently to give it a really good test in different times of day and parts of my life to  see how it manages to stay on my face. I have also taken some before and after photos for you guys to see what I'm talking about. 


Okayy, so this is my face. Looking crazy happy right there, the lighting is abit bright so it is covering a couple of blemishes on my face that were worse off camera. I also have quite abit of red pigmentation in my skin which again looks less intense on the photo. I do moisturise my face before applying my make up and at the moment I am currently using Clinique Moisture Surge along with the aloe spray from the same collection. 


So this is me with just the foundation on, when applying it looks like I'm literally airbrushing my face, it is a matte finish which I don't normally go for as their original Touche Eclat foundation is one of my all time favourites which gives a really nice natural glow however I cannot stop wearing this! Its so easy to buff on and the colour match is perfect, I did try the 7 day trial from my local Debenhams first to see if I liked it as it is a pricey purchase which I would recommend anyone to do even if you are like me and have tried the other foundation as they are completely different. 

The foundation has lasted through entire shifts at work, a night out and days out and endured both rain and sunshine so for me it is definitely worth the price tag and as so little goes so far a bottle will last quite a while. So I 100% recommend this to anyone thats been thinking about giving it a go, it has really impressed me and is becoming my go-to base. 

(also I do have dry/sensitive skin and this foundation has given me no issues incase anyone was wondering about that) 

Thanks for reading and please leave any comments below! 

2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely on you - haven't tried it myself but it does look nice :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Its good that they have done a 7 day trial bottle cause it is expensive for 25ml but it is really nice :) xx

      Delete