HUGE Haul!!



So I've recently got back off holiday and have definitely done some damage to my poor bank account! I did pick some of these things from duty free, and the others I have got are either from my work (Superdrug) or Debenhams as they currently have 10% off all beauty so I did make some really good savings! (trying to validate this haul to myself) There is quite a lot to get through so I'll just put short descriptions of each product, if you would like a review post on any of these then please leave a comment below. 


First is the Cargo Cosmetics 'Back to Nature' palette; I wasn't planning on buying anymore eyeshadows as my palette collection is getting abit extensive and there isn't many colours that I dont have, however I really like all of these shades and there isn't one thats going untouched which is so unual for a non custom palette. The shades are all really pigmented and blend beautifully, there is a variation of finishes including, matte, metallic, satin and glitter. 


Obviously I had to pick up some lip products as they are definitely my weakness! I finally picked up Mac's Creme Cup which I got from duty free and used everyday on holiday, it really is a perfect everyday pink. I then bought one of the new L'Oreal Privee Reds collection lipsticks which is Julianne's, this is the pinkest of the range and is the formula of this lipstick is a-maz-ing! Finally I bought my first Bobbi Brown lipstick in the shade Tulle, again a really lovely everyday shade, and beautiful with a smoked bronze eye. 


For face products I had quite a major splurge; after alot of deliberation I persuaded to buy myself the Chanel  Soleil De Tan which is a cream based bronzer and is just beautiful. I decided to try one of Mac's MSF Naturals which is fast becoming my favourite face powder. For a blush I bought an Estee Lauder in Peach Passion, the shade looks much pinker on the camera as its a beautiful coral/peach. 


Skincare wise I've tried three new products to me which I have wanted to try but needed to finish others first. I'm super lazy with moisturising my body so I got the Spray & Go by Vaseline to try and make it more convenient and quick for the winter months. The Estee Lauder 3in1 Cleanser is something I've heard alot about and have been excited to try as its difficult to find facial care products that dont cause my sensitive skin to get irritated. Finally I bought the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Serum, I used the BB cream from this range last year and really loved it so hoping that I will enjoy this just as much. 


The last items I bought were two perfumes both from duty free, I got Down Town by Calvin Klein which I used to wear at work all the time, it's a really light, pretty scent but has great longevity. I then tried a scent I've never had before, Victoria's Secret's fragrance Victoria, this is super girly and with the base note of Creme Brule, perfect for the winter months!

And thats it! Thanks for reading, please leave any comments below, I read and reply to everyone! 

X

6 comments:

  1. I have the Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual and LOVE it! I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the 'Spray and Go' moisturiser - there's so much hype about it but I can't wrap my head around a lotion that you spray on, lol.

    x Sneha | www.snehakadaba.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't put the manual down its so good! I'll do a review this week on the moisturiser, I've been using it daily so I can see if it does make a difference :) x

      Delete
  2. How are you enjoying the Makeup Manual? I've been thinking about giving it a read and it would be great to hear an opinion on it! xx

    www.eleanorbroome.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The manual is one of my favourite purchases, it's so informative and isn't just about make-up its got nutrition and skincare aswell! I may do a post on the best bits about it, let me know if thats something you'd be interested in :) x

      Delete
  3. So jealous of your Chanel bronzer, I really want it!

    Hannah Rose Williams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the bronzer it gives a really natural finish, especially if you have a paler skintone :)

      Delete